How to take and edit amazing images on your smartphone (kids only!)
Do you feel like the kids need a creative boost?
Learn handy tips and tricks to capture and edit brilliant images on your phone with professional photographers Scarlet and Charlotte.
Scarlet Page and Charlotte Snowden, both have over 25 years experience as professional photographs and will guide your kids through the process of what makes a great image.
Tips on making the best shot you can and then editing it into something out of this world!
In this 60 minute pre-recorded Zoom session we cover how to:
- Prepare your smartphone so it takes the best shots it can (android and iPhone) and get to grips with the settings you need.
- Guidance on how to compose your images
- An understanding of focus and depth of field
- How to make the most of natural lighting
- Easy walk through of Google Snapseed app (free image editing app)
- Handy tips and tricks
Most suited for kids aged 9-14
Recorded as a live zoom class, it can be viewed anytime from the comfort of your own home, this course is aimed at complete beginners so that you can learn how to transform your photos into Insta-worthy masterpieces!
You will need a smartphone with inbuilt camera to benefit from this session.
"Thank you so much for the brilliant recorded session! Z really enjoyed it. She streamed it to our TV so I was watching some of it with her and I learned loads! I was amazed by how much you covered in an hour. I think Z really appreciated that it didn’t feel like a “kids” session, i.e. for younger kids."